Mount Rinjani Lombok island famous volcano for trekking, soars 3726 m above sea level and is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, attracting thousand of trekkers and climbers annually. The huge crater near the top contains a beautiful lake, Danau Segara Anak ( child of the sea lake ) and a smaller volcanic cone, Gunung Baru Jari which has formed a couple of hundred years ag
Trekking crater Rim Senaru is short trekking package to mount Rinjani by 2 days 1 nights start from Senaru village end by same trek route. Trekking crater Rim Senaru will explore west side of mount Rinjani end amazing view of Segara Anak lake ” GUNUNG BARU JARI “
To join trekking crater rim Senaru, requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia, Decompression, hepatitis are not allowed to join this tour. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group. All our service are deluxe and comfortable
– Pick up & transfer service on arrival ( if needed )
– Transfer to start trekking point
– Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
– Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park IDR 150,000 / person
– Mountain Guide
– Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
– Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
– Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
– Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
– Accommodation before and after trekking ( if needed )
– Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
Trekking Crater Rim Senaru detail itinerary:
Day 01: Senggigi – Senaru – Rim I (crater Senaru )
Leave your Hotel at 05.30 am for Senaru Village which it takes for 2 hour. Fetch porters there then start the beginning of challenging 7 hours a day. We walk through pristine real rain forest, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Tent is built on the crater of Senaru (first Rim). (The part way here simple goes straight up and by time you stagger into base camp 2 (two) in time for lunch (from the Senaru village to base camp 2, it takes for 3 hours). After being drenched with sweat and you’re offered with hearty bowl of mountain soup prepared by porters, you can rarely go again! It’s about 2 hours, we are in base camp 3, then continue to the crater for overnight.
Day 02: Rim I – Senaru Village – Senggigi
Early morning, while you’re having breakfast, you can enjoy sunrise view then at 8 am, we start to go down to Senaru village and we drop you back Before 5 p.m. you will be in your hotel (take you to Senggigi to Bangsal Harbour).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : + 6281805295868