Day 1 | Arrival Lombok Airport SASAK DISCOVERY TOUR (L, D)
Upon your arrival to Lombok International Airport (BIL), you will be welcomed by our tour guide and driven to the white sandy beaches of Kuta in South Lombok. After one hour exploring Kuta’s beaches and enjoying lunch at a local restaurant, you will visit the Museum Sasak Tribe on the way to your hotel in Senggigi. You will have free time between lunch and dinner on the beach in the evening.
Day 2 | FD Gili Trawangan, Tours (B. L. D)
After breakfast at your hotel, we will drive to Bangsal harbor and take a private boat to the island of Gili Trawangan. This is your chance to witness the beauty of the marine park in Gili Trawangan Island Lombok. On the way to Bangsal, we stop in Malimbu Beach, famous for it’s panoramic views of the sea (great photo opportunity). Bangsal to Gili Trawangan is about a 45 minute boat ride, and once we arrive you have many options like renting a bicycle, horse drawn carriage, or glass bottom boat to explore the island and surrounding beaches. Lunch will be served at local restaurant “Juku THE MARLIN RESTO,” known as one of the best restaurants on the island. In the afternoon you will be transferred back to the boat to Bangsal. On the drive back to Senggigi, we will stop in the area of Pusuk, famous for its mountains with monkey forest, where you will have the opportunity to feed the monkeys and take photos. Again we will have dinner at a local restaurant on the beach.
DAY 3 | TRANSFER OUT
MATARAM CITY TOUR – Transfer Out to Airport (B, L)
After breakfast and check out ,we will go straight to local restaurant “RM. CHICKEN Taliwang. After lunch we will visit the Hindus temple in Mataram, before being transferred to the LOMBOK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BIL) in the afternoon.
• ACCOMMODATION ON BASE TWIN / Double
• Return Transfer (APO-HTL-APO)
• Air conditioned Transport
• Professional English Speaking Guide and Driver
• 2x full day tour
• Entrance fees to attractions in Lombok, Donation & Parking
• Boat Charter to the island of Gili Trawangan (VV)
• Cidomo (horse-drawn carriage) around the island of Gili Trawangan
• 2x lunch at local resto (preferred)
• 2x dinner at local resto (preferred)
• Soft drinks (2 BOTTLE AQUA / NARMADA 600 ML) for day Tours
• garland Shawl “Songket Weaving” on arrival (Complimentary
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : + 6281 805 295 868